Hi, this is Pastor Bob Kensinger. My wife Vicki and I have lived in the Pine Grove, PA area for 17 years. We felt that God led a group of folks to plant a new Christ-centered, Bible believing community church in the Pine Grove area which would join other area churches in showing the love of Christ to Pine Grove. This new body of believers began to meet for team building on May 6, 2012.
For 16 years I was a pastor in the Evangelical Free church in the Strausstown area. Prior to that Vicki and I served in youth ministry in the Lancaster County area. We believe that God’s plan is to work through His Church in this age. We also believe that God has called us to be a part of equipping God’s people to do the work of ministry.
We believe that God had called us, by faith, to launch a work that will focus on ministering to the entire family. The Pine Grove Community Church is an Evangelical Free Church Plant, desiring to offer a place where all ages will be challenged to take hold of a real, life-changing faith. The church has contemporary, “Pine Grove style” worship with an emphasis on practical Bible teaching.
By God’s grace, we hope to eventually offer:
· Exciting children ministries, both Sunday mornings and mid-week
· A most excellent JR and SR High youth program
· Relevant ministries geared to men, challenging them toward full devotion to Christ
· Encouraging Bible studies and mothers groups geared for women
· Cross-cultural missions outreach
· Contemporary Sunday worship services with dynamic, uncompromising Bible teaching.
If you feel that this is the kind of ministry that you would like to be involved in, we would love to have you join us! Take a minute to check out our vision statement, and our ministry philosophy. If you would like to know more please contact us via phone or email.
Pastor Bob Kensinger